Best 2FA Plugins for WordPress

I’ve been setting up two factor authentication for most of my logins lately, and even wrote about when and how to use 2FA on my blog.

One of the steps I took was to secure WP logins with 2FA, and the Two-Factor plugin by George Stephanis is the best plugin I found for that purpose.

It’s very easy to setup, all you need to do is to go to each user’s profile and select the 2FA settings you want to activate. I recommend using the Google Authenticator settings as you can also use 1Password for this purpose and it makes the process of logging in really easy while giving you a security boost at the same time.

About Jean Galea

Jean Galea is a WordPress developer, podcaster and entrepreneur. He is the founder of WP Mayor and WP RSS Aggregator. His personal blog can be found at jeangalea.com. Check out his podcast focused on doing business with WordPress over at Mastermind.fm.

Let's block ads! (Why?)


SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment